An airport based cargo handling company at Nairobi URGENTLY requires 68 ON JOB CASUALS for a 9month renewable contract both male and female.
Positions vacant includes:
Positions vacant includes:
A) 50Cargohandlers-Responsible for moving,loading and off-loading of cargo from both the planes and premises.
B) 33Dispatch Assistants-Making sure of among other responsibilities the timely dispatch and classification of cargo within the premises.
C) 15Stocktakers-To take stock and account for cargo and other accountable property within the premises.
- Kenyan citizen aged below 45yrs & of at least "O" level education/K.C.S.E
- Ability to work under pressure and readiness to work long and odd hours.
- Excellent interpersonal,team-work skills and able to interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Punctuality is not negotiable.
- Honest,ethical and of high integrity
- THAT the above jobs are ON THE JOB CASUAL meaning you gain experience as you work HENCE no experience needed.
- THAT this is a 9month contract during which time you will be gaining experience & training as you work THUS lower salary.
- THAT the jobs are available in two shifts of 10hrs i.e Day shift(7am-5pm) AND night shift(6:45pm-5am).
- THAT as ON JOB CASUAL,your salary will be way below the Cargo-Handling rates for the first 9months Drift Cargo considers you as ON JOB CASUAL.
- THAT as ON JOB CASUAL,you will be paid a monthly salary of Kshs 28,842/= (PAID WEEKLY i.e Kshs 6,730/= per WEEK) for either of the 3 vacancies applied.
- THAT this salary applies only for the first 9months Denite Cargo considers you ON JOB CASUAL.After 9months,you will be entitled to better pay of upto Kshs 42,327/= per Month
- THAT as ON JOB CASUAL,you are not entitled to company benefits e.g leave allowance,health care,company loans etc hence your salary of Kshs 28,842/= is not subject to tax or any deductions.
- THAT for those with no accommodation within Nairobi there is an arranged accommodation at a cost of Kshs 6,000 a month including breakfast and dinner deducted from your weekly pay i.e Kshs 1,500 per week HENCE those with arranged accommodation to get Kshs 5,230 per week.
- THAT selected applicants to start working on Monday 23rd April 2012.
- THAT ALL selected applicants to report at our JKIA hanger on Monday23rd April 2012.
- THAT replies for both successful and unsuccessful applicants to be sent through the phone on i.e Friday 20th March 2012.
For fast assessment and consideration,please send your application TOGETHER with APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE of Kshs 500/= OR a Bankers cheque of Kshs 750/= addressed to DENITE CARGO HANDLERS OR send through M-Pesa on 0727628937 THEN write down the M-Pesa transaction number e.g y22ha629 in your application letter as proof of payment.SEND TO THE ADDRESS BELOW
THE SELECTION PANEL.
DENITE CARGO HANDLERS,
P.O BOX 51335-00100.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application to include;
-An application stating position applied for and shift.
-Copies of certificate OR result slip and a copy of your ID
-Two passport size photos(colored)
-Two daytime phone contacts.
-Processing fee of Kshs 500/= OR Bankers cheque addressed to DENYTE CARGO HANDLERS OR
your transaction number e.g cb57ha324.
Applications to come ONLY and STRICTLY through the box number given.No PARCELS.
Canvassing with the office shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Applications without PROCESSING FEE shall not be considered.
All applications to reach us on or before19th April 2012.
DENYTE CARGO HANDLERS is an equal opportunityemployer THUS women also encouraged to apply